Saturday, June 9, 2007

From Christelle's desk

Hi everyone!

Today is another warm and sunny day here in the Garden Route of South Africa and doing some exploring is now high on my priority list. The thing is, even after living almost all my life in this beautiful area, there are still a lot of hidden secrets waiting to the revealed.

I will make it my mission to keep you informed of all the fun and exciting things that I am "discovering".
Like for instance, our visit to Assegaay Bosch Game Reserve in the Ladismith area about 2 weekends ago.
To read more about it -
click here for my article on the experience and see some of the photo’s we took.

Well, I have to be off now. Enjoy your weekend and if you have not planned all the exciting things you want to do, have a look on our website for some inspiration!
www.saholidaydestinations.co.za

Have fun!
Christelle

No comments: